Saturday 11th November**
Sale of Registered Shetland Ponies
Incorporated within the Hay at Hereford Sale of Ponies & Cobs
Entries close Monday 9th October.
Held at Hereford Market, Roman Road, Hereford HR4 7AN
- Entry Fees (per pony): £20.00 (inc. VAT)
- Ponies sold in Pounds (Sterling)
- Commission charged at 6% plus VAT on sold lots
- Payment forwarded in 21 days after sale
- All entries, including 2017 foals, must be registered with the Shetland Pony Society (SPSBS)
- To encourage further entries there will be no restrictions on unlicensed male stock being
accepted for Sale. However, the auctioneers retain the right to refuse multiple entries of
unlicensed males if they so wish.
- The minimum age of foals to be sold is 3 weeks old if sold at foot, or 4 calendar months of age
at time of sale if weaned.
- Vendors shall supply each lot with a serviceable halter, or, at the discretion of the Auctioneers,
pay for a serviceable halter supplied by the Auctioneers.
- Please include a photocopy of the pony’s passport proving pony’s breeding and vendor’s
** Subject to numbers.