Brightwells Rural Professional team work with clients ranging from private landowners and farmers to traditional rural estates. We also regularly deal with landlord and tenant issues for both residential and agricultural tenancies. We identify key objectives; maximising annual income, tax implications and cash flow.
The team have a huge amount of experience in setting up and managing:-
- Farm Business Tenancies
- Agricultural Holding Act (1986) Tenancies, including Tenancy Succession Applications.
- Contract Farming and Share Farming Arrangements (ideal for tax planning).
- Residential Tenancies.
We can also offer specialist advice on issues such as:-
- Tenancy renewals.
- Rent reviews, including Arbitrations.
- Management and day to day property administration.
- Tenant liaison and dispute resolution.
- Rent and service charge collection or payment.
- Tender and supervision of maintenance works.
|Jeremy Jehan - Hereford
Tel: 01432 261325
|James McIntyre - Leominster
Tel: 01568 611166
|Irving Parry - Builth Wells
Tel: 01982 553614