The team can offer a wide range of advice on Agricultural, Environmental and Woodland Grant Schemes currently available in England and Wales, including Cross Compliance.
They keep fully up to date with all the latest legislative changes and are therefore able to advise on any new opportunities that arise and help you adapt to any changes in existing schemes that may affect you.
Brightwells Rural Professional team expertise include:-
Basic Payment Scheme-
- Completion of annual applications in England and Wales.
- Greening Calculations.
- Entitlement Trading.
- Rural Land Register (RLR) mapping changes.
Environmental Grant Schemes:-
- Applications for the Countryside Stewardship Scheme
- Applications for the Glastir Scheme (Wales only)
- Catchment Sensitive Farming Capital Grant Scheme applications.
- Agricultural waste exemptions.
- Applications for woodland grants under the Countryside Stewardship Scheme.
- Felling Licenses.
- Nitrate Vulnerable Zones (NVZ) record keeping.
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA).
- Advice on all aspects of diversification.
Get in touch….
If you like further information on any of the above or have a general enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us
|Jeremy Jehan - Hereford
Tel: 01432 261325
|James McIntyre - Leominster
Tel: 01568 611166
|Irving Parry - Builth Wells
Tel: 01982 553614