Agricultural Mortgage Corporation PLC
The Agricultural Mortgage Corporation PLC (AMC) have been providing finance to farmers and rural businesses for over 85 years. They specialise in long term mortgages which are typically used by farmers for funding projects with a longer payback period. It means they understand the challenges and opportunities impacting you and the whole agricultural sector. They also provide working capital for smaller projects or where a greater degree of flexibility is needed.
Whether you are a sole trader, partnership, limited company or trust, providing you are with an agricultural, horticultural, equine or commercial land-based business you can access AMC's competitive funding.
Brightwells are approved AMC agents and can assist you in securing loans for any farming purpose.
Loans are available for:-
- Land purchase
- New equipment or machinery
- Building new or improving current structures
- New stock
- Buying a farm tenancy
- Re-financing current debt
- Working capital support
- Diversification plans
Benefits of an AMC loan:-
- No annual visits
- No compulsory insurance
- Access to AMC's experienced and knowledgeable support teams who understand the sector's unique funding needs
- Funding decisions that can be approved in principle before you make a sealed bid or go to auction
- No early repayment charges for variable rate loans
- No annual review or the need to see annual accounts - we leave you alone to get on with the business of farming
- Loans can be passed from generation to generation
- We lend to Trusts and Limited Companies
- Competitive mortgage rates, with interest only and repayment options available or a blend of both
- Rates can be set for the life of the agreement, unlike many other secured loans or overdraft agreements
AMC's tailored finance is structures within two core products:-
Long-term borrowing - allowing you to borrow from £25,001 upwards through a long-term standard loan. Repayment terms are available between five and 30 years, with interest rates that can be variable or fixed.
Flexible short-term loans - giving you loans from £30,000+ that can be spread over five years and the opportunity to make flexible monthly repayments to match the ebbs and flows of your cash flow throughout the year.
there is always a possibility that interest rates may go down leaving a fixed rate loan at a higher level compared to a variable rate loan. However, if interest rates rise, a fixed rate loan will remain at the same level.
With three qualified and extremely experienced AMC agents within the Rural Professionals team, Brightwells have been able to apply for over £50,000,000 in new loans over the last 5 years resulting in regularly being the top AMC agent in the County of Herefordshire.
Please do not hesitate to contact us
|Jeremy Jehan - Hereford
Tel: 01432 261325
|James McIntyre - Leominster
Tel: 01568 611166
|Irving Parry - Builth Wells
Tel: 01982 553614